SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Do-Over!

1.24.2008

Last night a friend commented that whatever you have to cut back on for your wedding DON'T settle for any ol' dress--it should be the dress of your DREAMS. Well, because CJ and I had to do some quick planning to accomodate family travelling I had ONE measly day to find a dress...so did I love my dress? NO! Consequently I find myself still planning the wedding of my dreams (since in reality time-restraints stole my dreams). Yes, I still buy wedding magazines etc. First of all, the wedding celebrations would last two days, it would be a Lothlorien-themed wedding, and I would have TWO dresses (above). Perhaps I'll stagger some more wedding dreams throughout my blog in the future. I must confess that though my wedding itself wasn't dreamy, I am blessed to have married my dream-boy! Love you, Ceej!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a surprise to me. I thought you loved your wedding reception and was satisfied with the simplicity of your wedding dress.
mom

Liz said...

I thought you liked your dress too. Well, I liked it- I thought you had a great wedding- if that makes you feel better about it. I, too like looking at wedding magazines. I think that is just part of being a girl. We always like to look and dream, and think,"how would I do it today?" It is fun to dream. I loved my wedding, I have great memories of it- it was truly dreamy!. But, if I could change one thing about it, it would be my dress. I wish I would have worn a "normal" wedding dress- that is the one day you can wear a poofy, princess dress and get away with it- at least after you turn 8 years old anyway.

Courtney said...

I thought you loved your party too. I thought it was beautiful. Well, if you want to throw yourself a 10-year anniversary bash we'd be glad to dress up per you request--Emma and Jane and Ethan could be little Hobbits!

Courtney said...

Oh, and we're thankful you made it possible for us to be there!!

Jessica said...

I need to know where you found that dress! I have been planing my wedding and I saw the dress you have posted please let me know where you found it!!!! j.benjamin@live.com

Veronica said...

This is incredibly random, but I was trying to find my own dream dress for my wedding coming up, and I don't think I've found a more perfect one than the one on the right... it just came up in a google search! Where did you find it??

Ann Marie said...

so sorry. i have no idea who designed either dress or anything about them...i tore them from a magazine years ago and scanned them into my computer...failing to label them. careless, i know. sorry! good luck finding a wedding dress!