SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

I FEEL IT IN THE EARTH...

12.13.2007


This photograph was taken by CJ last winter. I love the movement in the trees. It reminds me of what Treebeard, the Ent, says towards the end of The Return of the King to Celeborn and Galadriel:

"For the world is changing: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, and I smell it in the air."

There's something about the trees in this photo that make me feel the change in the earth. Indeed it is fascinating that the earth is feminine, and change is what feminine IS. I love the change that is happening at every moment on the earth, in the air, in our bodies, and in our spirits. Each moment takes us somewhere new.

In speaking of Treebeard, I love his motto: "Do not be hasty". This bit of advice I can always use. I am in constant need of a slower pace.

0 comments: